Thursday, March 12, 2009

Personal Quotes

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0519912/bio

"I felt like an outcast. It used to be the three of us being very silly, and then it was just the two of them being silly. I didn't feel silly anymore." (on her falling-out with her TLC bandmates)

"There's a thin line between genius and insanity - and I always get labelled as being the crazy one"

"I have always been a very spiritual women, I think we all have different heaven's. Mine will probably be me re-living my life over" -Lisa"Left-Eye" Lopes on Death

[about Tupac Shakur] No, we never slept together. That was one of the first things he told me. He said, "Don't ever let me sleep with you. I don't care what I say, I don't care how. I don't care what I do, just don't let it happen." So I stuck by that because I didn't want to mess anything up.

[on her short-lived experience in jail while awaiting relocation to detox] I just felt uncomfortable. I wasn't really scared until I started walking down the hall. I started to think, "What if a girl tries to rape me, or what if someone tries to bully me because I'm Left Eye." That kind of stuff was running through my head. But as soon as I turned the corner and all the girls saw me, they started cheering. They were like, "Whoooo! Left Eye! Left Eye!" So I started pimping, like, "Yeah! What's up?" First I was walking like I was scared, but when they started yelling and screaming my name, I stood upright and I felt confident. Like okay, I'm not gone have to worry about that stuff I was just thinking about. I was like, "All right!" The whole time I was there I was just cool. I didn't have a problem with nobody and nobody had a problem with me. I wasn't like stuck in a corner crying like, "What am I going to do?" As soon as I got there, I joined in the card game. There were people who were excited. They were calling their family. They were like, "Left Eye, can you say hi to my little nephew?" I was like, "Sure, whatever, no problem."

No comments: